Tendon Transfer before & after video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tendon Transfer before & after video

I'm 8 weeks post from having tendons transfered in my left hand to give me gross grip and key pinch.

I took before and after video from my digital camera and uploaded them to a free video hosting site. I hope you can see. I'm on slow dial-up internet access so I had to go to a friend's house who has high-speed internet to upload these! Please let me know if you can see them!

[This message was edited by 30something on 01-15-05 at 02:53 PM.]

Please see the edited digital file below on 1/23/05. (KLD)

[This message was edited by SCI-Nurse on 01-23-05 at 01:13 PM.]
    Shannon
    C6/7 incomplete
    20 yrs post sci

"falling is easy it's getting back up that becomes the problem, becomes the problem" Staind
    "A synonym is a word you use when you can't spell the word you first thought of.:" :-)
    - Burt Bacharach

I can't get this attachment to work on here.
    Please just send me a private topic and I'll email it to you!

Shannon
    C6/7 incomplete
    Shannon
    C6/7 incomplete
    20 yrs post sci

"falling is easy it's getting back up that becomes the problem, becomes the problem" Staind
    "A synonym is a word you use when you can't spell the word you first thought of.:" :-)
    - Burt Bacharach

Comment

Be careful...this attachment crashed my computer.

(KLD)
      The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Sorry 30s, but I can`t get any sense out of it. Can you please try again?

Comment

Originally posted by SCI-Nurse:

Be careful...this attachment crashed my computer.

(KLD)
          Oh KLD, I'm so sorry. I don't know why. We used my digital camera to film it and then we downsized it and tried to upload on here. From then on it just hasn't worked.

Please just let me know and I'll send it to you. I've already emailed it successfully to a CC member.

Again I apologize for this.

Shannon
          C6/7 incomplete
          Shannon
          C6/7 incomplete
          20 yrs post sci

- Burt Bacharach

Comment

Shannon,

With your permission, I can try to upload it. I suspect what happened is that with your slower connection, the file was corrupted or just incomplete. The file here is 64kb but the working copy is 418kb.

I just wanted to say thanks again for making the video and sharing it, its very helpful.
            Cheers
            Phil.

--
            How do you like them apples?
            _____oOo_____
            Phil C6
            "If you can't explain it to me in less than 10 seconds, it's probably not worth knowing anyway..." - Calvin

Comment

Phil,
              Yes, you have my permission. That would be great!!!! I've had the hardest time with this file.

Thank you!!!

Moderator: Could you delete the first file in the original post? It wouldn't let me. Thanks!!

Shannon
              C6/7 incomplete
              Shannon
              C6/7 incomplete
              20 yrs post sci

- Burt Bacharach

Comment

Hopefully this works...

--
                How do you like them apples?
                _____oOo_____
                Phil C6
                "If you can't explain it to me in less than 10 seconds, it's probably not worth knowing anyway..." - Calvin

Comment

You must download the file by right-clicking on the attachment. You WILL get an error if you left click first!
                  I'll be happy to answer any questions!!!

PS Thank you Phil!!!!

Shannon
                  C6/7 incomplete

[This message was edited by 30something on 01-26-05 at 12:26 AM.]
                  Shannon
                  C6/7 incomplete
                  20 yrs post sci

- Burt Bacharach

Comment

Working...
                  X