Cranberry pills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cranberry pills

Do they really help? Please tell me your experiences with taking them, the amount you take, etc. Thanks.

Originally posted by johnnie2130:

Do they really help? Please tell me your experiences with taking them, the amount you take, etc. Thanks.
    i take 2000 mg per day, 2000mg vit c, also take garlic, its a natural anti bacterial-2000mg per day.
    yes theses all help the ph level in your bladder to stay very acidic, so bacteria doesnt grow.
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

Comment

I take 2 "Cran-Magic" pills each day from Concepts in Confidence. Frankly, I have no idea if it really helps or actually does anything at all. However, I haven't had a UTI in over 5 years. But, I also began straight cathing myself 5 years ago instead of using the condom drainage/leg bag set up. Things are going so well with my bladder that I don't want to change anything I'm doing or taking.

Comment

I seemed to always have UTI's and the they were getting very severe as in starting to produce blood in the urine. I would take Cipro to get rid of it of course which work's the best for me. The crannberry juice was just too much to drink and way to many carbs. I could tell it was makeing me fat. So I started takeing two to three pills daily and a glass of water with each of them. They definately help me with fighting off the bacteria that hang on the wall of the bladder. I would recommend them, I say thank goodness for natural fixes. Better then any drug. Now I haven't had a UTI in a while, "knock on wood".

C5 since July 21,2003.

Dave

Comment

I've been taking them for about a month now, 3 to 4 times a day. I notice a definite improvement. No UTI, urine is almost always crystal clear. I'm sticking with them!

KB
          KB

Comment

I was injured 3 yrs ago....had 3 UTIs in the 1st 5 months...started taking cranberry pills and have not had a single UTI since (about 2.5yrs now)!!
            KB

Comment

I took them everyday...no uti's. Got lazy about it, stopped taking them....no uti's.

Comment

Working...
              X