magic bullets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

magic bullets

does anyone know of where i can order these? they seem to be out of stock everywhere.

Another question.....Did I hear correctly that you can get the magic bullets without a prescription?

"...I ask for, not at once no government, but at once a better government. Let every man make known what kind of government would command his respect, and that will be one step toward obtaining it". ~Henry David Thoreau
    "Your love is just the antidote when nothing else will cure me" ~Sarah McLachlan

Comment

I got mine at
      http://www.exmed.net/
      no scrip needed.

Comment

When the factory was down over the first part of this year, you could only get magic bullets from a compounding pharmacy...for that, a prescription was needed. To get them directly from a dealer, when they are in stock as they should be now, you should not need a prescription.

AB wife of T8 complete para
        AB wife of T8 complete para

Comment

These are like the original Magic Bullets and do not require a prescription (unlike the compounded version available for the last 6 months). We just recieved our first shipment at the hospital where I work the end of last week.

It may take them a while to fill back-orders. According to their website http://www.conceptsinconfidence.com/ they are only taking telephone orders currently.

(KLD)
          The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

I have a box of 100 you can have. I had ordered them earlier this year not knowing they would take 7 months to be back in stock. They were for my brother who,since I ordered them has realized they are too strong for him and cannot use them.

If you would like them, please email me at books@melman-moster.com

They have an expiration date of 1/05, so you may not be able to use them all...

Comment

The MB are back in stock.

"The magic bullet is back! Due to overwhelming demand we can only supply orders through telephone sales. 1.800.822.4050."

http://conceptsinconfidence.com/
              "Some people say that, the longer you go the better it gets the more you get used to it, I'm actually finding the opposite is true."

-Christopher Reeve on his Paralysis

Comment

Working...
              X