I still have the feeling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still have the feeling

I still get the feeling that I still have to go after having good results from my bowel program. Should I get anything checked? Is this a common feeling or what? Kind of has me stumpeed?

Jim, are you using magic bullet or some other stimulant? It is possible that they are still working on the gut. Wise.

Comment

Wise, are you suggesting that avoiding the use of stimulant might alleviate that undone feeling?

Comment

My rearend dosn't calm down for about a half a hour after my bm.Then my appitite will hit then boom I'm ready to go.weird huh.But normal for me now lol

www.turbotrailgone.com
        Just say know?
        Sometimes things you will do to overcome your adversity are socially unexceptable,get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim:

I still get the feeling that I still have to go after having good results from my bowel program. Should I get anything checked? Is this a common feeling or what? Kind of has me stumpeed?
          I do too. Sometimes all day. I thought that was the norm?

gretchen 1
          gretchen 1

Comment

Originally posted by Gretchen:

I do too. Sometimes all day. I thought that was the norm?
            gretchen 1
            I'm with Gretchen, for me it is almost a constant "need to go" feeling. Really a distracting problem, irritates the crap [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img] oughtta me.

McD

"Rather be ridin' than rollin'"
            "a T10, who'd Rather be ridin'; than rollin'"

Comment

No, I live at the Iowa Veterans Home and they won't get get them.

Comment

I have the same problem - I think? I usually feel pressure/pain as if I have to go all the time. I went to my proctologist and he said I was feeling my tail bone pressing against my colon. I guess given I sit all day and the pain signal is still off I perceive intense pressure. The bad part were the solutions my doctor told me.

A. I could have a spinal block - no way in hell.

B. I could try neurontin(sp?) - doesn't help.

C. I could have the tip of my tail bone removed - nope no more surgery for this kid.

So, basically I live with it and rely on my head crawling sensation to let me know I really have to go.

Good luck.

Deb
                "Save the last dance for me!"

Comment

I always get it too. My sense is the that tissue in the rectum is still stimulated or irritated a bit from crapping and from digital stimulation. It goes away a bit when wipe my butt and roll into the shower. Then when I get back into bed and get dressed it is gone. 'Roids will also contribute to this feeling.

Comment

Working...
                  X