Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• toilet cushion

Hi!
    I wonder if exists some kind of cushion, or something, to atached to the toilet seat, for people who have to spend some time seating waiting for bowel activity...

Berny.
    Berny.

Roho has a shower/commode and a toilet cushion.
    I just got 1, and it definitely helps.

peace,
    Alissa
    "We must become the change we want to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Roho cushion

You can also use one of these:

Allegro 4" cushion

Allegro 2" cushion

Sammons cushion

(KLD)
      The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Thank you very much.

Berny.
        Berny.

Comment

When I do my BP I have to lean to the right,I am holding a bruise on my upper thigh will this product attatch to a raised toilet seat?http://www.allegromedical.com/bathro...t_seat.P191894

Comment

Yes, it has straps on the bottom that attach it to the toilet seat. Unfortunately this is the weak spot of the whole unit...easy to rip the straps off if you scoot around too much on the cushion.

(KLD)
            The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

I could undo the mounts and rebolt the straps and maybe the cushion would be more secure?

Comment

Working...
              X