Question...please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question...please help

I've recently started a workout program. Today I worked out then rested, after I got home the weather was decent so went out and rolled around quite a bit. Now I am sweating and very uncomfortable. The only time I sweat is durng my BP and when I have accidents, neither of which is going on now. What could be goin on?
    Say what you mean and mean what you say because those who mind dont matter and those who matter dont mind.

My Myspace

Did you get sunburned? That can cause AD. Also, muscle pain below the level of your injury can cause AD. Is it better now?

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

No sunburn. It only lasted for about 2 hrs. Was that AD?
      Say what you mean and mean what you say because those who mind dont matter and those who matter dont mind.

My Myspace

Comment

Did you take your blood pressure? You should take your b/p when you have possible AD symptoms.
        Did you get over heated /dehydrated?

Stay on cath schedule?

CWO
        The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Working...
        X