tear in the butt!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tear in the butt!

MRI showed tears in left glutius. Has anyone ever heard of this and what cures it? We have a Dr. Appointment on Monday but are freaking out for now!

Is it from the injury? I woud think it would heal or be able to be repaired by surgery.

CWO
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

He didn't do anything. Maybe over stretch but hasn't done anything different. Just said it feels creapy so we got an MRI.

Comment

ooh Im not really sure if this is the same case with my cousin (his was worse)
        but he got some serious surgeries.

Comment

gluteus: Any of the three large muscles of each buttock, especially the gluteus maximus, that extend, abduct, and rotate the thigh.

Noun1.gluteus - any one of three large skeletal muscles that form the buttock and move the thigh glute, gluteal muscle, gluteus muscle
          skeletal muscle, striated muscle - a muscle that is connected at either or both ends to a bone and so move parts of the skeleton; a muscle that is characterized by transverse stripes

buttock, cheek - either of the two large fleshy masses of muscular tissue that form the human rump

gluteus maximus - the outermost of the three gluteal muscles

gluteus medius - the middle of the three gluteal muscles

gluteus minimus - the innermost of the three gluteal muscles

Are these your point out? more details please!
          dare to hope
          We had been gathered on one family, we have the commons. To help more patients suffered sci, to accelerate the research and clinical trials and to mature the promising therapy are my long time goal.

Comment

Working...
          X