Suppository Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suppository Question

I have recently started using the Magic Bullet suppositories and they work extremely well, no complaints other than the time of course. However, whenever I get ready to do my bowel program I usually put the suppository in a very warm area of my body to start the warming of the suppository so it won't take as long. It works for me, took about 15-20 minutes off of my sitting on the toilet. Is this okay to do? I wouldn't want this to affect something. Thanks guys.

This is fine, but probably not necessary for the Magic Bullet as it would be for regular or generic bisacodyl suppositories. They do not need to be refrigerated by the way.

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Working...
    X