Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The world's first fully automated domestic assistant.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The world's first fully automated domestic assistant.

http://www.irobotnow.com/

_____
    Learn from the mistakes of others, you won't live long enough to make all of them yourself.
    Learn from the mistakes of others. You won't live long enough to make all of them yourself.

yeah, got to get me one of these!

(How long until they hit the store shelves you reckon? Sometime this century may be?)
    I'll give them points for trying though.

[img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

But can it do bowel care??? [img]/forum/images/smilies/eek.gif[/img]

(KLD)
      The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

It says they will be available July 16.

_____
        Learn from the mistakes of others, you won't live long enough to make all of them yourself.
        Learn from the mistakes of others. You won't live long enough to make all of them yourself.

Comment

I think that site is a teaser for the "I, Robot" movie starring Will Smith coming out on that date (based on short stories by Isaac Asimov)....

Comment

Can you make mine look
            like Angelina Joile?

:-)

J
            And the truth shall set you free.

Comment

Working...
            X