Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

strange

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    strange

    Something very strange happened to me this evenings. I smoked a cigarrette and then I smoked a few puffs of weed with my friends. And I can't explain it but it's like I started dreaming but worse. I was almost going crazy. What just happened to me? I really thought I was going to die.

    #2
    Was it your first time smoking weed?

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Dominique
      Something very strange happened to me this evenings. I smoked a cigarrette and then I smoked a few puffs of weed with my friends. And I can't explain it but it's like I started dreaming but worse. I was almost going crazy. What just happened to me? I really thought I was going to die.
      Was the weed icecapped?
      Daniel

      Comment


        #4
        It sounds like that weed was laced with somthing more. It sounds like you had a "bad" trip. God knows what it could have been laced with.
        Injured:10-16-04
        C7/C8, T1 incomplete;


        For stalkers convenience:
        Blog:
        http://www.ordealsonwheels.com/
        Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/#!/coryssanchez
        Progress:
        http://photobucket.com/albums/b290/swooty/
        My drawings:
        http://kanvases.com/sites/corysanchez/home

        Comment


          #5
          Good herbage perhaps?

          I can't smoke the stuff anymore. Perhaps a small hit if I'm drunk but never when I'm sober. Maybe I'm getting too old or the KGB reefer is getting a lot more potent. It gets me too high and sometimes I just have to sit in one spot (usually at my computer desk) almost frozen until it wears off. Then I very carefully get into bed and celebrate that I didn't fall... but it ain't always very easy to do as my coordination goes to hell!

          Some people can smoke the hell outta the stuff and some people can't.
          "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle." - Philo of Alexandria

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by mr_coffee
            It sounds like that weed was laced with somthing more. It sounds like you had a "bad" trip. God knows what it could have been laced with.
            thats what i was thinkin, cory. i hope ur ok. bad trips suck
            Daniel

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by NorthQuad
              Was it your first time smoking weed?
              Yes...

              Comment


                #8
                It can have that effect on people. I've only smoked it a few times and one of those times gave me a very bad trip. It seemed like it took forever to get out of my system. I just wanted to go back in time and say no thanks.

                So many thoughts were going through my head that it was hard to tell what was really going on. I even thought my friends were going to try and kill me. I could walk then so all I did was walk around to my own scary thoughts until it went away. Your alright though, your not going to die. I've seen it happen to many people.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Oh and I should add, it was probably B.C. bud. For some reason that stuff is very potent. I've seen many hard cores go straight to bed after smoking a strong batch.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    I never liked smoking weed, it always just made me tired and hungry. But this one time, my brother got some yellow/green sticky weed, dear god that stuff was insane, i don't recommend it.

                    So the moral to this story kids, if u are going to smoke it, make sure its green!
                    Injured:10-16-04
                    C7/C8, T1 incomplete;


                    For stalkers convenience:
                    Blog:
                    http://www.ordealsonwheels.com/
                    Facebook:
                    http://www.facebook.com/#!/coryssanchez
                    Progress:
                    http://photobucket.com/albums/b290/swooty/
                    My drawings:
                    http://kanvases.com/sites/corysanchez/home

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by bob clark
                      Good herbage perhaps?

                      I can't smoke the stuff anymore. Perhaps a small hit if I'm drunk but never when I'm sober. Maybe I'm getting too old or the KGB reefer is getting a lot more potent. It gets me too high and sometimes I just have to sit in one spot (usually at my computer desk) almost frozen until it wears off. Then I very carefully get into bed and celebrate that I didn't fall... but it ain't always very easy to do as my coordination goes to hell!

                      Some people can smoke the hell outta the stuff and some people can't.
                      lol, you sound like me bob. i get so damn paranoid, i lock all the doors, be peepin out the windows, hope nobody comes over cause i think they're gonna know i'm high or smell it.

                      that stuff does me worse than crack.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        :::IMMEDIATELY:::.....send me a sample of the offending herb....i will test it and get back to you.......maybe.........if i remember......what?.....dude, close the blinds.....i think someones at the door.....hey, how'd you know what i was thinking?......it's like people can read you're thoughts here..........

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Lmao dildo, i was thinkin the same thing. But really........send me a sample of the herb so i can test it. Might just be a lightweight-heavyweight thing.
                          Say what you mean and mean what you say because those who mind dont matter and those who matter dont mind.

                          My Myspace


                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by GoTWHeeLs
                            Lmao dildo, i was thinkin the same thing. But really........send me a sample of the herb so i can test it. Might just be a lightweight-heavyweight thing.
                            Same, but send all you can get ahold of so I can thoroughly test it.
                            Way, way back when I was a teen and trying weed for the second time, I had an experience like the one you describe. Between then and now I had many paranoid reactions but, as they always wore off and left a nice ride, I came to view them as the scary part of a rollercoaster, just part of the trip. Now I just don't get paranoid much but it's not the strength of the bud but rather its inherent qualities. Have you seen "American Beauty"? Well, it says it all.
                            "The world will not perish for want of wonders but for want of wonder."
                            J.B.S.Haldane

                            Comment


                              #15
                              One of my friends became bozo the clown complete with red nose. The trees in the woods started laying down on the ground and raising back up. A minature version of AC/DC was playing "razors edge" on the hood of the truck and that is all before I was shaking like crazy but come to find out I was just cold and couldnt tell I was cold.

                              Never again have I ever tried anything that a friend suggested. That has been 17 years ago and never will I again.

                              People are stupid to trust other people who give you stuff. I just took a couple of puffs with everybody else. I wasnt on any meds or anything at the time. I dont know what was in that joint but it was bad stuff

                              That experience scared the life out of me and is now why I am hesitant about trying new meds.
                              Last edited by darkeyed_daisy; 19 Aug 2006, 3:13 PM.
                              T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

                              My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X