attacks of goosebumps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

attacks of goosebumps

This sounds so dumb, but I have been having attacks of goosebumps, just in my arms. It is occurring many times during the day. It is not being caused by coldness.

I do remember years ago thinking I had lost the ability to sweat from my neck down and also never got goosebumps. Its been 8 years since my injury/surgery, now I'm getting goosebump attacks lol.

What could it be? Anyone else have it?

I have an incomplete, C5-6 and T7-8. I walk.

//

Goosebumps (piloerection) can be a symptom of autonomic dysreflexia. Can you tie these goosebumps together with anything as far a as activity, scheduling of caths or other possible triggers?

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Thanks KLD. I really had no idea that it could be part of AD. I will pay attention to possible triggers and get back to you.
      Thanks again....for everything including my new word ...piloerection!

//

Comment

Working...
      X