sore on shoulder blade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sore on shoulder blade

Seems I've developed a little sore below my right shoulder blade. Don't know what caused it. Not a good place, with all the fidgeting I do to try and keep my balance (sitting like a question mark leads to that.) We put duoderm on it, and covered that with a piece of sheepskin for padding.
    Alan

Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.

Sounds like a good plan. If you can have a PT evaluate your backrest, you might be able to prevent this happening again.

RAB
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Double check too, that there isn't something wrong with your backrest. I'm sure you have, but just a reminder.

Comment

I'm in the process of getting a new chair. A different kind of backrest is part of the plan.
        Alan

Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.

Comment

Working...
        X