padding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• padding

Is there any way that I can put more meat on my ass cheeks. All of the fat & muscle tissue is about gone & I haven't lost any weight. It's all going to my gut.

Originally posted by mrbreeze
    Is there any way that I can put more meat on my ass cheeks. All of the fat & muscle tissue is about gone & I haven't lost any weight. It's all going to my gut.
    from a non-professional perspective--it really depends on your level of injury and whether or not you can exercise your glutes or e-stim them?
    Daniel

Comment

Sorry to say, but you either have it, or you don't. Unfortunately, I have it, in a big way! (LOL) I hate the way my body has distributed fat since SCI. When I look in the mirror, all I see is belly and butt. Why do you want more meat on your ass?

Comment

I'm a c5 c6 incomplete quad. Because my butt hurts while I am sitting up. I have a high profile roho cushion. The pain is more in my bones.

Comment

I'm a c5 c6 incomplete quad. Because my butt hurts while I am sitting up. I have a high profile roho cushion. The pain is more in my bones.
          im c-6-7....same problem,lol. i need sum meat back there sumthin awful....

Comment

Working...
          X