the cloud cushion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the cloud cushion

Hi, does anyone sit on the "Cloud" cushion by Otto Bock? So far so good for me, it has great stability and i don't sink like the jay2 deep contour i sat on.

Cloud Cushion

Did you have computerized interface pressures done on this cushion as well as others when trying this cushion out? In our experience, we do not see very good pressures. The gel cells on this cushion appear to be too small to appropriate dissapte the pressure away form bony prominences in the buttocks. The fact that you don't sink in as much also means less pressure relief. Be extra careful in doing skin checks when using this cushion.

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Lizbv,

I was wondering if you still like the Cloud? Any pressure or stability issues? Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X