Lungs remain bilaterally hyperinflated.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was looking at my emergency room notes from the other day. I was feeling like I had blood clots come back in my lungs, but they just can't find anything. So they're also testing my heart for various things. They never mentioned this, but in one of my notes it said.....

anyone ever have this is you? What did it feel like? And what did they do?

Thanks
    Brought to you by: atrophied&twitch

Lung hyperinflation is a hallmark of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). Hyperinflation is caused by inflammatory changes to the lung tissue that result in decreased elasticity.​ COPD includes chronic diseases such as asthma​ and emphysema.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...s/faq-20058169

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

• Gregsw
      Gregsw commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, what's weird is my CT scan from a couple weeks ago didn't mention it. But the X-ray from 2 months ago, mentioned it. These were all from emergency room visits. So I made an appointment with my pulmonologist. Maybe just being a 40-year quad can cause COPD, but I don't smoke, drink, drugs, Etc. My mom has it real bad. I hope it's not COPD. Thanks
Working...
X