resistant aeruginosa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

resistant aeruginosa

I just got the results of my urinary test. I've got infected with P.aeruginosa and unfortunately, no antibiotic can treat me. Now, I have no words, but any advice is welcome.

Pseudomonas is one of the bacteria often associated with struvite urinary stones. Has your entire urinary tract been recently screened (ultasound, CT) for stones? (KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Two months ago I've got the bladder stone removed. One month ago I've got Botox treatment for my bladder, and due to a lot of cloudy things in my urine, I got tested again. I have one more stone in my left kidney, which is about 1cm(0.4inch).

I'm very worried because they tested the resistance of this P aeruginosa and none of 10 antibiotics they tested width doesn't seem to work. More exactly I'm resistant to: Amikacina, Cefepime, Ceftazidime, Ceftazidime-avibactam, Ciprofloxacina, Imipenem, Levofloxacina, Meropenem, Piperacillina-tazobactam, Tobramicina.

Dear KLD,

do you have any advice/idea for me?

Last edited by ddoug; 18 Sep 2022, 11:44 AM.

Comment

• SCI-Nurse
        SCI-Nurse commented
        Editing a comment
        The kidney stone needs to be removed too. Then if you still have the pseudomonas, you need to see an infectious disease physician. (KLD)

Doug, that is what I had for years/with stones, until I started using microcyn to kill it. They gave me fluoroquinolones for YEARS before I took charge of my body. THAT is what tore my shoulders up and still seeing damage increasing. Use microcyn, check the recent threads here, it is used in Europe to treat/prevent utis.
      The docs here are ignorant of it. I showed it to my physiatrist when I tore right rotator cuff, and he said he would research it. Month later I came back and he was in favor and told a few others. WHY take medication that allows it to occur over and over when you don't have to.

https://www.facebook.com/john.baxter.1213986

Comment

• SLIQNES
        SLIQNES commented
        Editing a comment
        I wanna try this but i have an SP tube any suggestions on how i should go about starting?

• SCI-Nurse
        SCI-Nurse commented
        Editing a comment
        Instillation of any solution through the catheter would only treat something in the bladder, not the ureters or kidneys (unless you have abnormal reflux). (KLD)

What does your physician suggest you do? There are other drugs out there that might work. Or a combination of two of the lesser drugs May work.
      ckf
      The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

This link has been posted a handful of times. Microdox and Microcyn have same formula. https://www.carecure.net/filedata/fe...2&d=1662344822 Follow the directions there and now you know how it works.

https://www.facebook.com/john.baxter.1213986

Comment

They have to clean your urine before any bladder/kidney stone surgery. Urology needs to consult infectious Disease doctor who us the only one that can order the big hun antibiotics and the lab will test for them if ID orders. Intravenous, hospitalized usually. CWO

Comment

Working...
          X