Drinking Soda/Pop Makes Pee Stink?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drinking Soda/Pop Makes Pee Stink?

Anyone else ever notice this phenomenon of drinking pop/soda making your pee stink? I'm assuming the soda irritates the bladder and/or doesn't let your kidneys flush appropriately?

Strong Vitamins, turmeric and other supplements may make it smell, but never heard of soda pop. Has no nutritional value! CWO
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

You happen to eat asparagus?

Comment

Originally posted by kizh View Post
        You happen to eat asparagus?
        I stopped eating asparagus because of the odor of urine.

Comment

• SCI-Nurse
          SCI-Nurse commented
          Editing a comment
          Interestingly, that is genetic. I doesn't happen to everyone. (KLD)

Originally posted by kovyfan1127 View Post
        Anyone else ever notice this phenomenon of drinking pop/soda making your pee stink? I'm assuming the soda irritates the bladder and/or doesn't let your kidneys flush appropriately?
        Pop / soda is absolute poison. Stop drinking it. Full stop. Zero. None. Ever. Diet pop even worse.
        Destroys your gut health and metabolism.
        Sugar can encourage bacteria.

Comment

Working...
        X