Paxlovid for Covid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paxlovid for Covid

Have you heard of this drug? A friend who is a quad has to decide if he will take it.
    https://epicentre.org.za/2022/05/04/...hoCgOoQAvD_BwE

I had a friend take it a couple weeks ago and it worked great for him. He said it was like taking an antibiotic and was feeling great after a couple days with no side effects. his only trouble was trying to find it at a pharmacy.

Comment

If you are boosted then most don’t take it. But high risk recommended. But it has to be started asap. Whatever is going around now is contagious but other than cold symptoms, most do well. But if not vaccinated, then it can be much worse. He should ask his doctor. CWO
      The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

There are much more effective and less toxic drugs, namely, Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine, regardless of your vaccination status. Early outpatient treatment could've saved most people's lives during the pandemic but people were urged to stay home and do nothing until they were at death's door, put on Remdesivir, and intubated which hastened their death. https://youtu.be/PTu06vsp9Mo

Comment

Ivermectin is for animals and not COVID and hydrochloroquinolone does not work-this is based on research! Even veterinarians say do not use on humans for Covid. How do you know these are less toxic? And Paxlovid is an anti-viral-which Covid 19 is a virus. And it is not toxic except to the virus. Remdesivir was not available to everyone in the beginning. It was still undergoing research. Only certain people received it. People who came as soon as they had it went immediately to the hospital if they had shortness of breath or confusion, and they still died. Like the history of the world shows-this will keep going on and in until most are vaccinated. The treatment for polio was the iron lung, until the vaccine was given and enough people took it. Research continues. CWO
          The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

• ricanstruction
            ricanstruction commented
            Editing a comment
            Here are a multitude of studies showcasing the efficacy of Ivermectin in HUMANS, and yes, for COVID-19: https://c19ivermectin.com/ I initially included an interview with a doctor explaining the problem with Plaxovid. In the height of the pandemic, in order to not overwhelm the hospitals, people were advised not to go to the hospital UNLESS they had shortness of breath. They were not given any outpatient treatment. Hydroxychloroquine with Zinc or a Z-pack was very effective in halting viral replication. However, as soon as Trump mentioned it, the media attacked it and the pharma cartel ordered Doctors not to prescribe it. Ivermectin was treated the same way, which is why you and many other healthcare professionals parrot these lies. I believe they purposely orchestrated this pandemic and withheld effective treatment so they can force an experimental gene therapy onto the population for power and profit. We never needed a vaccine. We have multiple other treatments. I urge you to look at the link above and read the studies. BTW, the origin of Polio is not without controversy. Some assert that the Polio outbreak in the U.S. in the 50’s and 60’s was due to spraying DDT on crops which is why Polio largely affected children in the summertime. Albert Sabin’s oral vaccine caused Polio in many children. But there was a treatment for Polio that wouldn’t cause the disease and that is Vitamin C. Dr. Claus Jungebut and Dr. Klenner successfully treated Polio patients with high dose Vitamin C. https://www.omeonet.info/articles/vitaminc.htm

Originally posted by SCI-Nurse View Post
          Ivermectin is for animals and not COVID and hydrochloroquinolone does not work-this is based on research! Even veterinarians say do not use on humans for Covid. How do you know these are less toxic? And Paxlovid is an anti-viral-which Covid 19 is a virus. And it is not toxic except to the virus. Remdesivir was not available to everyone in the beginning. It was still undergoing research. Only certain people received it. People who came as soon as they had it went immediately to the hospital if they had shortness of breath or confusion, and they still died. Like the history of the world shows-this will keep going on and in until most are vaccinated. The treatment for polio was the iron lung, until the vaccine was given and enough people took it. Research continues. CWO
          I have read, I have studied and what you have been convinced of is a web of lies. I suppose you do know that people make money spreading these conspiracy theories?

Comment

• SCI-Nurse
            SCI-Nurse commented
            Editing a comment
            They make more money selling and promoting quackery that has no scientific basis. (KLD)

Originally posted by Tetracyclone View Post

I have read, I have studied and what you have been convinced of is a web of lies. I suppose you do know that people make money spreading these conspiracy theories?
          It’s one thing to say something is a conspiracy theory, it’s another to actually prove it..

Comment

Working...
          X