hydrogen peroxide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hydrogen peroxide

i did a serach i am sure its there but.... question dulite it to 1.50% if ur cathe plugged and no one to help for several hrs. could you not put a little in cathe. and when it ate away plug the urine rushing out would prevent getting in bladder?

No. This is not safe, nor based in scientific research. (KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Originally posted by SCI-Nurse View Post
      No. This is not safe, nor based in scientific research. (KLD)
      thank you i was just wondering as its frustrating and ... when get plugged no one available for several hrs thank goodness i leak.. no er is not a option its 1 to 1/2 hr away

Comment

You don’t swallow hydrogen peroxide so… you don’t put it in the bladder either. Try having caregiver irrigate daily or at frequency to prevent. Drink lots of water. CWO
        The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Working...
        X