Constantly clogging SP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Constantly clogging SP

My urologist put me on Hiprex & TheraCran. Anyone else taking this?
    "Yesterday's History,Tomorrow's a Mystery"

This may not be helpful because I have never taken those medications. However mine was clogging up every 4 days. It would start becoming uncomfortable on the second day and have to be changed by the 4th or 5th day.
    That went on for a few months.

What finally solved it was drinking ridiculous amounts of water throughout the day. Virtually every day. As long as I drink between 1 gallon and 1.5 gallons of water every day, everything works perfectly and I can go about a month without worrying about changing it or it being uncomfortable.

If there are a few days in there where I drink less, I will get less time out of it.

When it was bothering me after only a few days I was drinking very little water at all. Now I have to basically force it down all day long

Comment

Drinking is not a problem, I always drink at least a gallon of water a day. I have a size 26 and a urologist and me do not want to go larger! I have a cystoscopy coming up to check5 for stones
      "Yesterday's History,Tomorrow's a Mystery"

Comment

I had the same problem for years. Two things cleared it up. Drinking lots of water, irrigate with a new syringe every time. Either one of these can clog it up if not done.

Comment

Working...
        X