Magic bullet with colostomy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Magic bullet with colostomy

Would it be safe to use a magic bullet to empty out the rectal stump. The mucus produced in the rectal stump doesn’t come out so it forms into small clumps that are difficult to expel even with an enema. Digital stim helps but I have mild disuse proctitis that causes bleeding with any digital stimulation. My colostomy is at the sigmoid level.This happens every 3-4 months. Thanks

I’ve a my colostomy for 6 years and never had to use a magic bullet. I always have constipation but I have to drink RestoA Lax every 2end day. My guts mainly move in the AM but having soft stool is key for me.

Sometimes in the morning to get things moving I might tap (like moras code lol) the stoma over the bag and my shirt to stimulate it and get moving.

For me the mornings I wake up real early and have a cup of coffee is like dropping a stick of dynamite down there lol.
    Mark 9:23 - All things are possible for those who believe.

Comment

I am interested to find out who told you to flush out the rectal stump? I had my colostomy 8 months ago and was never told that I need to do this.

Comment

I have a colostomy for seven years. I'm a C4 quad and this was the best decision ever. For the first 2 years I had no issues with rectal stump mucus. Then it started. It is a smelly grey goo which can turn into rock like clumps. During the day it goes into your pants and at night on to the sheet. The solution for me is to fill up a doushe bottle with warm water and spray it up there to get it out. This happens when I take a shower. It is amazing what comes out of the stump. I do it about every 2-3 months. Works great for me.

Comment

You can always place a pair of Poise pussy pads in your pants to catch the stank that may drip out of your asshole while sitting up.

Comment

Working...
          X