Stroke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stroke

Yesterday at noon I experienced not being able to talk. My lips on the my left side got numb and I got real dizzy and sleepy. The nurses here at the nursing home I live in didn't do anything just looked at me like I was stupid. The aides helped me down hall and put in bed. After a little nap I was fine like nothing happened. No body checked my vitals at all. Anyone have any ideal what happened to me.

You may have had a mini stroke. Are you at risk for a stroke? Have you ever had a stroke?
    I would ask to have vital signs checked
    pbr
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Are you on any medications that have side effects or warnings? Are you going to ask for doctor visit to discuss this? Do you have family to help explore this with you?

Comment

Working...
      X