No announcement yet.

Shoulder pain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Diclofenac gel, it can help a lot! 2-3 x a day.
    Keep injections on time because it will keep inflammation down, once flared up and have to wait- seems like starting all over again.
    And with this virus, wait for appointment may be longer.
    CWO
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

• rollin64
      rollin64 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep I have the the gel it doesn't help at at all.

Some people swear by the gel, others have the response that rollin64 has. It is certainly worth a try. And the positive is that with applying it to thea area that is bothering you allows for targeted relief.
    ckf
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

I have been using the gel as well and it does seem to help
      Bike-on.com rep
      John@bike-on.com
      c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
      sponsored handcycle racer

Comment

I started taking the gel yesterday and seems to help so far. Didn't realize I used to have an rx for it when it needed a prescription. Will see how it goes cause the shoulders and torn biceps sure have been a pain lately. I found Aspercreme helps too.

Comment

Working...
        X