Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advise about red skin

Red Skin
    I eat a tablet that date is expiry. After eating this medicine my body reaction. So came very weakness. Weakness removes through vitamin food. But in my skin red rashes come. So my question is how to remove it. I research on the internet I think it removes my fear. Its URL is best for me. But I know senior opinion what should I do that red skin fastly remove again my natural and glowing skin again comes thanks.

Colloidal oatmeal can benefit most kind of skin redness. ... To make colloidal oatmeal yourself, simply blend oats to a fine consistency and mix with warm water. Rub the mixture on your skin, let it sit for 10 minutes, then rinse off.
    The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit the bottom
    --General George Patton

Complex problems need to be solved collectively.
    ––Paul Nussbaum
    usc87.blogspot.com

Comment

You should take a Bendryl ( Diphenhydramine) 25 mg . It may make you sleepy. Also Hydrocortisone on your rash. If you have difficulty breathing or swallowing you need to go to the emergency room. CWO
      The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Working...
      X