No announcement yet.

not plugged

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dr has not called i called them this am as i plugged up at 4am surprised myself i was able to unplug and i was plugged 1000cc in my bag after i unplugged went back to bed as i was happy and dry.

3 hrs later Malissa here getting bath damn if i have not leaked not to wet but wet and plugged upcathe which we got unplugged and its running freely.this cathe was changed sunday.

i was told by nurse my dr not in this wek that's why no call back hell there is 15 dr in this practice

frustrated beyond words does not look like i am going to ohio for grandson birthdayin august just to scared to fly

Comment

This happened to me for the first time a couple of days ago, and my urologist attributed it to exactly what gjnl suggested might be happening to you - bladder sand, only mine is washing out of my kidneys after having two large stones removed, which I guess is to be expected. He suggested irrigating my bladder twice a day for a few weeks and then if the grit recurs/continues he wants to look at the pH of the urine and my potassium, calcium and phosphate levels. I don’t know if any of that helps, but maybe it’s something to talk to the urologist about when you get in.

Comment

[QUOTE=annev308;1882461]This happened to me for the first time a couple of days ago, and my urologist attributed it to exactly what gjnl suggested might be happening to you - bladder sand, only mine is washing out of my kidneys after having two large stones removed, which I guess is to be expected. He suggested irrigating my bladder twice a day for a few weeks and then if the grit recurs/continues he wants to look at the pH of the urine and my potassium, calcium and phosphate levels. I don’t know if any of that helps, but maybe it’s something to talk to the urologist about when you get in.[/QUOTEi

I am going to start flushing at night now thati can do it myself won/t hurt got nothing to lose

Comment

Working...
        X