test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• test

Tuesday gp is going to send urine out for test my urologist say nothing wrong even when he saw plugged up cathe white solid after 3 days. we gonna test for yeast and a uti what else should we test for

bladder stones out middle of feb 1 month ok now its lie every 3 day it seems changing cathe .we are putting saline in bladder 60cc about 5 times changed wed as plugged called caregiver tonight to come over plugged up

so plese sci nurse what else my old urologist in ga I called him he said same or similar happened 2015 yeast he suggest test run

I used to have a lot of trouble with sediment and clogging as well as stones. I changed from using latex caths to silicone, along with irrigating nightly with 30cc sterile saline. I haven't had any stones or clogging in 2 years and sediment has been negligible.

Not sure if I was just lucky, but glad it turned itself around.

Good luck !

Comment

thank you but its not sediment or stones it white and sticky it not mucus but come Tuesday there wil be a sample at dr. we are irrigating 5 times 60cc in hold it a minute draw out

Comment

You don't need to draw out the saline- it should drain on it's own.

I am not sure what you are trying to describe. It sounds like mucous or semen, but not sure. Can you be anymore specific?

ckf
        The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Originally posted by SCI-Nurse View Post
          You don't need to draw out the saline- it should drain on it's own.

I am not sure what you are trying to describe. It sounds like mucous or semen, but not sure. Can you be anymore specific?

ckf
          dang if I know how other than it white it long its sticky and clogs up cathe but I will know in a day or 2 as urine went out today

its sure not semen for sure
          Last edited by vjls; 05-07-2019, 04:17 PM. Reason: left out

Comment

Working...
          X