No announcement yet.

again plugged

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

start with 25% acetic acid(vinegar) and the rest sterile water or tap water if not using sterile technique.
    CWO
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Any certain type of vinegar? And is it sterile? Also what is the ratio? Most food-grade vinegars only have between 4 and 7% acetic acid?
      Last edited by Hawk; 10 Aug 2019, 2:36 PM.
      "Yesterday's History,Tomorrow's a Mystery"

Comment

Originally posted by Hawk View Post
        You do not use anything else before?
        I had never irrigate till this year the last 3 weeks irrigate every moring with saline water then Monday wed Friday put that other in for about 3 minutes its great

Comment

I have hardly ever needed to irrigate in 40 years and have never had any kind of stones until last year I had to have some bladder stones laser removed. I've told Dr I have never had bladder stones before and he said I'm getting older. Go figure a great medical diagnosis

Comment

I found this https://www.gillettechildrens.org/assets/DIS092.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by vjls View Post
              happy dance went to dr 2 weeks ago x ray great nada nothing dr could not help say he don/t know wed we have our week prayer meeting I ask for prayer hands on prayer I have not plugged up or wet since

yes I am still irrigating but it clear very little sediment yes I give god the glory . so I give god the glory on that amen

yes I have prayed to get out of this dam chair that prayer not answered yet..
              I am waiting on him to sort out my Sons' stage 4 cancer and my Grandchilds' Angelman Syndrome.
              God is a bit selective at times; it is probably the huge workload he is under [IMG]/forum/images/smilies/smile.png[/IMG]

Acetic acid. Do you like sauerkraut and picked vegetables? It could assist. Too much dairy is not good for us, especially the sanitised processed stuff that is passed off as dairy. Milk straight from the cow and simple cheeses are best IMO.
              Last edited by slow_runner; 10 Aug 2019, 10:33 PM.

Comment

I had been dealing with mucous and sediment that clogged my catheter every couple days. If my boyfriend wasn't home, I often waited for hours until a nurse could come and change it. My friend suggested an herbal tea that is specifically for kidney and bladder. I drink a glass a day, which has decreased the sediment and has not clogged. It's called SpeedyVite kidney bladder tea.

Comment

Working...
                X