digital stimulation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• digital stimulation

is it ok/safe to use two fingers at the same time for digital stimulation during bowel program?

ty

It depends - can you give more information about your bowel program?
    pbr
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

enemeez
      wait 30 min.
      dig out stool, less than 10 min.

Comment

And you want to use two fingers for digital stimulation because? You don’t get adequate out put with one?
        Have a lot of internal hemorrhoids? If so I would not recommend two fingers it causes further irritation and inflammation.

pbr
        The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Two seems unnecessary and bound to cause injury.

Comment

To be fair, significantly larger things are inserted into rectums regularly for recreational purposes quite vigorously at times, without causing significant injury.

But I also see no advantage in the two finger approach, but maybe jack is on some next level stuff.

Comment

mmmmh I'm a 2 finger guy !!

Comment

You know when you tie a balloon and look at the tied end? That's my booty-hole. Just a tip of a finger here. lol.

Comment

Jeez, thanks. No more blowing up party balloons for me.

Comment

Originally posted by slow_runner View Post
                    Jeez, thanks. No more blowing up party balloons for me.
                    Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthQuad View Post
                      You know when you tie a balloon and look at the tied end? That's my booty-hole. Just a tip of a finger here. lol.
                      OK, did we need to know this?

Comment

The two fingers part is probably OK. What's not OK is the digging part. If you are actually digging around in your a-hole with a hooked finger, you are going to damage that fragile tissue. My opinion only.

Comment

I have used a Magic Bullet suppository since 1989. I have always used (from a caregiver, family member or husband) only one finger since using two fingers (unless they are very very small) are definitely bound to cause you damage now or in the future. In internal or external hemorrhoids are not needed even though I have had mine for decades (external) but thankfully they have never bled.

Comment

Working...
                          X