Colostomy questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shaun View Post
    So were 2 months in. Only thing I can report is this has been the best thing ive done for myself since my injury...well, maybe 2nd to getting married to my rock.
    This, times eleventy billion. After 17 years, life is much easier now. I can easily travel with my wife (marrying her a few years ago was also the best thing I've done) and save hours per week.

Comment

Originally posted by cjo View Post
      This, times eleventy billion. After 17 years, life is much easier now. I can easily travel with my wife (marrying her a few years ago was also the best thing I've done) and save hours per week.
      Right!?

Comment

Originally posted by cjo View Post
        Same here!

Comment

I guess I just respect you guys for your decision.
          I live and die by my fucking bowel program each day.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim C. View Post
            its a personal decision but what freedom no way could I have gone primitive down the Colorado river for 7 days and camped hrs of freedom no accidents plus for me more indepenced

but its personal

merry christmas

Comment

Originally posted by Tim C. View Post
              I agree it's a personal decision. I was like you everything had to be scheduled around my bowel program. After my accident in 1990 my parents and I went on a trip for two weeks. Six of those days were wasted on my bowel program. We never went on another trip like that again. I've had my colostomy for almost five years and my wife and I go on trips all the time. Instead of days being wasted on my bowel program a simple five minute bag change and we ready to roll.

Comment

Working...
              X