No announcement yet.

Helping to Prevent Urinary Tract Infections with Microcyn Technology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for arriving late to this new thread. I just figured out the other one closed. Blew through post but looks like the gist of it is some old timers , as I feel MAYM is , are still having much healthier lives as a result of us finding Microcyn AH in all of it former names. We are blessed and hope and pray it is always available. If we must get Puracyn per Manna Pro to keep it great. gjnl has been a blessing to us all. Our urologist thinks it is a wonderful product.

Comment

Originally posted by maym View Post
      Sorry for arriving late to this new thread. I just figured out the other one closed. Blew through post but looks like the gist of it is some old timers , as I feel MAYM is , are still having much healthier lives as a result of us finding Microcyn AH in all of it former names. We are blessed and hope and pray it is always available. If we must get Puracyn per Manna Pro to keep it great. gjnl has been a blessing to us all. Our urologist thinks it is a wonderful product.
      Just to clarify, the product available from the Manna Pro source is called Theracyn.

Glad that Maym is doing well and staying healthy.

Comment

10-4 Thanks for keeping me straight on the name gjnl. Got to get some ordered before turns cold. Saw ad for another product called Curicyn on Facebook ad. Sounds like does similar actions? Don't no about who makes it

Comment

for those of us who instill gent, what about mixing the gent with hydrocleanse rather than saline? would give gram pos coverage then too.
          Bike-on.com rep
          John@bike-on.com
          c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
          sponsored handcycle racer

Comment

Originally posted by maym View Post
            10-4 Thanks for keeping me straight on the name gjnl. Got to get some ordered before turns cold. Saw ad for another product called Curicyn on Facebook ad. Sounds like does similar actions? Don't no about who makes it
            Curicyn is a product manufactured by Eastern Technologies Inc., A division ofGlobal Resources International, Flowery Branch, GA 30542. It sounds like a similar product. The ingredients are ionized water, hypochlorous acid, potassium iodide, and a proprietary carrier ingredient which has been specifically formulated to cleanse and moisten wounds, help reduce inflammation and help prevent bacteria from entering the affected area.

I don't know what the proprietary carrier ingredient is. You can read more in the Curicyn FAQs: https://www.curicyn.com/curicyn-faqs...-4d1f5390-dbed

Comment

BTW - my Dad uses hydrocleanse to activate his hydrophilic catheter, and then instills the Gent.

Comment

so, no drug interaction??
                Bike-on.com rep
                John@bike-on.com

Comment

No. Not an issue at all.

My Dad likes to do the catheter activation with Hydrocleanse as a way of keeping his ureter a bit "cleaner", since the Gent never access that. He doesn't have any voluntary urination/leakage. Who knows if it really does anything.... But no side effects/issues so far, and his doctors are ok with it. Although, I admit that none of them are familiar with Hydrocleanse/Microcyn etc...

Comment

Originally posted by hlh View Post
                    My Dad likes to do the catheter activation with Hydrocleanse as a way of keeping his ureter a bit "cleaner", since the Gent never access that.
                    I hope you mean urethra, not ureter. Squirting anything up the ureter is nearly impossible, and potentially dangerous.

(KLD)
                    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

thx
                      Originally posted by hlh View Post
                      No. Not an issue at all.

My Dad likes to do the catheter activation with Hydrocleanse as a way of keeping his ureter a bit "cleaner", since the Gent never access that. He doesn't have any voluntary urination/leakage. Who knows if it really does anything.... But no side effects/issues so far, and his doctors are ok with it. Although, I admit that none of them are familiar with Hydrocleanse/Microcyn etc...

I think she meant urethra
                      Originally posted by SCI-Nurse View Post
                      I hope you mean urethra, not ureter. Squirting anything up the ureter is nearly impossible, and potentially dangerous.

(KLD)
                      Bike-on.com rep
                      John@bike-on.com

Comment

GJ.
                        did you contact ever reply regarding recent batch not working for a few customers?
                        Bike-on.com rep
                        John@bike-on.com

Comment

Originally posted by fuentejps View Post
                          GJ.
                          did you contact ever reply regarding recent batch not working for a few customers?
                          When I talked to him and passed along comments from a couple Care Cure Community members, he said he knew Sonoma Pharmaceutical quality assurance team was doing some testing. but I haven't gotten any feedback about the results of the tests, if indeed the testing has been completed.

Comment

Originally posted by gjnl View Post
                            When I talked to him and passed along comments from a couple Care Cure Community members, he said he knew Sonoma Pharmaceutical quality assurance team was doing some testing. but I haven't gotten any feedback about the results of the tests, if indeed the testing has been completed.
                            cool thx, keep us posted. I need to order another case of hydro soon I'm hoping this was an isolated problem
                            Bike-on.com rep
                            John@bike-on.com

Comment

[QUOTE=fuentejps;1838806]...I need to order another case of hydro soon.../QUOTE]

Have you thought about using Theracyn? It is the very same formulation and you'd probably save some money.

Believe it or not winter is coming and if you live where these products might freeze overnight stacked in a delivery truck, you'll want to order before it turns cold.

Comment

[QUOTE=gjnl;1838808]
                                Originally posted by fuentejps View Post
                                ...I need to order another case of hydro soon.../QUOTE]

Have you thought about using Theracyn? It is the very same formulation and you'd probably save some money.

Believe it or not winter is coming and if you live where these products might freeze overnight stacked in a delivery truck, you'll want to order before it turns cold.
                                I wasn't certain which to buy except hydrocleanse. this is cheapest I found theracyn.
                                https://www.jefferspet.com/products/...ivestock-spray
                                Bike-on.com rep
                                John@bike-on.com

Comment

Working...
                                X