UTI - Microcyn/Vetericyn/Puracyn/H202

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UTI - Microcyn/Vetericyn/Puracyn/H202

This has been discussed several times on this forum but would like to renew a post and ask some questions. I have struggled for years with UTI's and just recently came across the use of Hydrogen Peroxide and a flush and also Microcyn. I have read Bob Clark post on his H202 flush. And Leila post on Microcyn.
    After reading this I have tried both treatments. I have started with with buying a 60ml Catheter Tip Syringe on amazon and Vetericyn VF Wound & Infection Treatment 16oz Trigger on Amazon.

I had uti symptoms present so I first instilled 60cc Vetericyn in my bladder for 5-10 mins. This cleared up my cloudiness and smell instantly. I have reoccurring symptoms every couple days. So I have instilled 20cc after cathing and hold it in as long as I can. This has seem to work but only temporarily. So I was thinking I'm colonisted and just need to do it more frequently and also try to flush my urethra.

To flush my urethra, I started with H202. 20 cc and inserted my catheter only part way up my urethra. I could see a lit bit a foam from the H202 so I thought this is a good sign that it was killing bugs! This didn't give me any adverse affects so far. I have also flush my urethra with Vetericyn but not sure if its doing anything plus it's expensive.

So anyone that has used Vetericyn or H202. Let me know if you have had any long term issues using these treatments. Maybe a different practice to clear up my symptoms for a longer period of time. I'd like not to have to get on antibiotics monthly. Al thou since I started the Microcyn flush I have not been on antibiotics.

Try to instill 2 times every day for first 3 days then cut back to 1 per day for several days and observe your symstoms. You have a strong bladder that can hold 60cc strong VF, it is amazing. My hold only 30cc regular one.

Comment

Could you post a link please about using hydrogen peroxide in connection with uti's? I use a hydrogem peroxide solution on cotton swabs to clean my ears. But using H202 (i.e., hydrogen peroxide) in connection with UTI's is new to me.
      Last edited by Vintage; 20 Jan 2017, 5:30 PM.
      Female, T9 incomplete

Comment

It should be said that Vetericyn VF Wound and Infection Treatment is not the product today that it was when Leila introduced Microcyn bladder instillations to Care Cure Community in 2010. At that time Microcyn Technology by Oculus Innovative Sciences was licensed to Innovacyn, Inc. In 2014, the licensing agreement with Innovacyn and Oculus Innovative Sciences was not renewed and since that time Innovacyn has not used the patented formulation that belongs to Oculus Innovative Sciences. Innovacyn made changes in concentrations of HOCl (Hypochlorus Acid) and FAC (Free Available Chlorine) and the source of electrolyzed water.

In 2014, Oculus Innovative Sciences brought two new products to the market. HydroCleanse, available only by calling the online store 1-800-759-9305 in the United States and 678-213-0657 outside of the United States, and MicrocynAH, available at most online pet/animal supply stores and Amazon. Both of these products use original Microcyn Technology that assure you of the concentrations of HOCl (Hypochlorus Acid) and FAC (Free Available Chlorine) and offers you the most stable products available. Microcyn? Technology is the original and very first hypochlorous acid introduced into the U.S. advanced wound care market. Microcyn? Technology is highly stable, up to two years or more, and proven safe (non-cytotoxic).

On December 6, 2016 Oculus Innovative Sciences changed it's name to Sonoma Pharaceuticals, Inc. The company's ticker symbol listed on the NASDAQ will change from OCLS to SNOA. The company's new web site will be www.sonomapharma.com.

Comment

Originally posted by Vintage View Post
          Could you post a link please about using hydrogen peroxide in connection with uti's? I use a hydrogem peroxide solution on cotton swabs to clean my ears, and I put drops of it in water and drink it when I've eaten something dubious. But using H202 (i.e., hydrogen peroxide) in connection with UTI's is new to me.
          /forum/showthread.php?88969-prostate-infection#8

http:///forum/showthread.php?99093-C...clark+peroxide (Post 5)

Comment

Originally posted by gjnl View Post
            It should be said that Vetericyn VF Wound and Infection Treatment is not the product today that it was when Leila introduced Microcyn bladder instillations to Care Cure Community in 2010. At that time Microcyn Technology by Oculus Innovative Sciences was licensed to Innovacyn, Inc. In 2014, the licensing agreement with Innovacyn and Oculus Innovative Sciences was not renewed and since that time Innovacyn has not used the patented formulation that belongs to Oculus Innovative Sciences. Innovacyn made changes in concentrations of HOCl (Hypochlorus Acid) and FAC (Free Available Chlorine) and the source of electrolyzed water.

In 2014, Oculus Innovative Sciences brought two new products to the market. HydroCleanse, available only by calling the online store 1-800-759-9305 in the United States and 678-213-0657 outside of the United States, and MicrocynAH, available at most online pet/animal supply stores and Amazon. Both of these products use original Microcyn Technology that assure you of the concentrations of HOCl (Hypochlorus Acid) and FAC (Free Available Chlorine) and offers you the most stable products available. Microcyn? Technology is the original and very first hypochlorous acid introduced into the U.S. advanced wound care market. Microcyn? Technology is highly stable, up to two years or more, and proven safe (non-cytotoxic).

On December 6, 2016 Oculus Innovative Sciences changed it's name to Sonoma Pharaceuticals, Inc. The company's ticker symbol listed on the NASDAQ will change from OCLS to SNOA. The company's new web site will be www.sonomapharma.com.

Do you mix MicrocynAH with saline water like strong Vetericyn VF or use MicrocynAH alone?

Comment

Good links, gjnl! Thanks.
              Female, T9 incomplete

Comment

Originally posted by nguy View Post
                Do you mix MicrocynAH with saline water like strong Vetericyn VF or use MicrocynAH alone?
                I find I need to dilute HydroCleanse or MicrocynAH with saline and I retain the solution no longer than 10 minutes. My mixture is 25cc HydroCleanse or Microcyn to 5cc of saline.

Comment

Do you know if MicrocynAH is the same stuff as HydroCleanse?

Comment

Originally posted by wddamf View Post
                    Do you know if MicrocynAH is the same stuff as HydroCleanse?
                    They are the same.

Comment

Thanks. Good to know.

Comment

have you guys tried instilling gentamicin. I know many it has worked well for many, if you google there is a lot of studies as well.
                        Bike-on.com rep
                        John@bike-on.com
                        c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
                        sponsored handcycle racer

Comment

We have found that HydroCleanse is not the same effective product that so many of us have used for yrs and had wonderful success with. Since Sonoma took over, we have found it is not working. Thinking it was a bad batch, we complained and Sonoma sent us a replacement. BUT.... when the replacement arrived, it was from the same batch and did not work any better. Something about this product has changed, and I think their sales will eventually go downhill if the problem is not fixed. Wondering if a test could show that there were bacteria that were not killed by the HydroCleanse, I got a test kit that was supposed to detect E.coli, Pseudomonas, Shigella, Enterobacter, and others.
                          The test results showed bacteria present after adding the Hydrocleanse to the infected urine sample. The 2nd test using Vetericyn yielded the same bacteria results. Thinking it might be the Bacteria test at fault, I did the test a 3rd time, adding a little bit of bleach to the sample. ( I know bleach will kill the bugs!)..... NO BACTERIA showed up in this test.
                          IMHO the Sonoma takeover has altered this product. Why, how, who knows???
                          Since it is E-coli we are dealing with, we are using D-Mannose to help keep infection at bay. And will be doing some research into hydrogen peroxide.

Comment

Originally posted by caregvr View Post
                            We have found that HydroCleanse is not the same effective product that so many of us have used for yrs and had wonderful success with. Since Sonoma took over, we have found it is not working. Thinking it was a bad batch, we complained and Sonoma sent us a replacement. BUT.... when the replacement arrived, it was from the same batch and did not work any better. Something about this product has changed, and I think their sales will eventually go downhill if the problem is not fixed. Wondering if a test could show that there were bacteria that were not killed by the HydroCleanse, I got a test kit that was supposed to detect E.coli, Pseudomonas, Shigella, Enterobacter, and others.
                            The test results showed bacteria present after adding the Hydrocleanse to the infected urine sample. The 2nd test using Vetericyn yielded the same bacteria results. Thinking it might be the Bacteria test at fault, I did the test a 3rd time, adding a little bit of bleach to the sample. ( I know bleach will kill the bugs!)..... NO BACTERIA showed up in this test.
                            IMHO the Sonoma takeover has altered this product. Why, how, who knows???
                            Since it is E-coli we are dealing with, we are using D-Mannose to help keep infection at bay. And will be doing some research into hydrogen peroxide.
                            Right now the only answer that I have for you is that the name change from Oculus Innovative Sciences to Sonoma Pharmaceuticals, Inc was not a takeover. There has been no management or board changes since 2014. There was no takeover. Sonoma Pharmaceuticals did not exist before the name change. See the press release below and at: https://globenewswire.com/news-relea...ogy-Focus.html

That said, while I don't work for, own stock in, or get paid by Sonoma Pharmaceuticals, I do have a couple of contacts to whom I can direct questions. I have sent the couple of comments I have read about HydroCleanse and if I get a response, I will share that with you. One more caveat...I am not the only member on Care Cure Community to have talked to contacts at Sonoma Pharmaceutical, formerly Oculus Innovative Sciences. In the Open Letter to Dr. Young thread on this forum that has been closed, there are at least a couple of comments by other members that they have talked to members of management at Sonoma Pharmaceuticals at one time or another.
                            Attached Files

Comment

...Is Microcyn/Hydrocleanse still the good stuff??
                              Keith Smith / Keith1985Smith@outlook.com

Producer@RISEUPFILMS
                              RISEUPDOC.com

Facebook:
                              https://www.facebook.com/RiseUpDocumentary/?eid=ARCLBhG9nSOGu0Ij86OW2J8gH3gyUbHybeVbAUHOk2iOn vmwHFXbBcktzhmmOux2Njq0AS9hRXfwhrIi

Instagram:
                              https://www.instagram.com/riseupdoc/

Youtube:
                              https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9H...6q66mlGGZYfVHg

Comment

Working...
                              X