What is going on with me?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is going on with me?!

So..I've had the flu since last Friday March 4th, at least flu-like symptoms (fatigue, cough, stuffy, no appetite, etc), and I've been getting better. But for the past 2-3 days my stomach has been hurting like I really have to...do #2. When I try to go, sometimes nothing will be there and other times it will hurt like I'm severely constipated which I'm not.

Any ideas?
    Never Give Up!

I usually feel like that when I have gas.

A real nasty cold is going around that won't leave. My 87yr old dad has it currently.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

Probably just the final symptoms of your flu, they can be nasty. Hope you feel better asap.
      Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
      Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Comment

Thanks! I am getting better and my stomach pain subsides after I ate dinner which I found strange. Either way it subsided. Let's see how I feel after a bm lol
        Never Give Up!

Comment

I feel so much better! After a night of rest and some fresh air, I feel like me again.
          Never Give Up!

Comment

Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

Working...
            X