Anterior Pelvic Tilt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anterior Pelvic Tilt

I seem to have an extreme case of Anterior Pelvic Tilt (Lordosis). I am T6 complete for the last 7 years. I use a power chair and Roho Quad cushion. I am looking for suggestions to help reduce, and maybe some day, eliminate this problem. Stretches, exercises, sleeping and sitting positions, etc. I am getting desperate as the postural changes are getting quite bad and I am feeling a lot of discomfort in my lower back. I can no longer lie on my stomach nor stand in my standing frame like I once could. Thank you for any help. Derek

you might want to look at a different type of cushion to support your hip and spine, aspen seating cushions can do that but you need an expert evaluation

pbr
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Working...
    X