Back Pimples

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back Pimples

So it's summer and I now have back pimples. I'm super worried that they are going to become sores because they're by my spine. Any recommendations?

are you taking prednisone?

try bathing with hunters scent killing soap. you find it in the sporting goods.

wait, that isn't pimples I don't think. that looks like staph. go get that cultured.

Comment

looks like backne to me. just use the over the counter stuff. or see a dermatologist.
      "Smells like death in a bucket of chicken!"
      http://www.elportavoz.com/

Comment

I would agree you need to have those looked at. There's an area between my right shoulder blade and my spine where the pores are really huge. I used to get blackheads threre all the time, which my wife took great delight in picking.

I got one recently (after an overnight hospital stay) that became infected with staph. Looked just like yours. They've lanced it, cultured it, packed it, and been changing the dressing for about a month now. Almost healed, the visiting nurse says...

Comment

Originally posted by jody View Post
          are you taking prednisone?

try bathing with hunters scent killing soap. you find it in the sporting goods.

wait, that isn't pimples I don't think. that looks like staph. go get that cultured.
          why does it look like staph?

Comment

my son had cystic acne from prednisone. I did too after my accident. It could be fungal and pimples, but it has the inflamed spready look and some discoloration. it turned out to be staph, but it got a lot worse than that. I just thought it was his teenage age.

a dermatologist is a good idea. sure can't hurt to go to the gp and get a referral to one.

Comment

my son had cystic acne from prednisone. I did too after my accident. It could be fungal and pimples, but it has the inflamed spready look and some discoloration. it turned out to be staph, but it got a lot worse than that. I just thought it was his teenage age.

a dermatologist is a good idea. sure can't hurt to go to the gp and get a referral to one.
              does it keep spreading? and would vetericyn help any?

Comment

if your back is always sweaty, it's a good place for stuff to grow. bacteria and fungus, and pimples like warm moist places. my kids doctor said that staph is opportunistic and could enter a place like that. if it looks like something else like just a few pimples, it gets to grow longer. so it masquerades as a rash or pimples but spreads.

Comment

you can't tell what it really is without a culture. it could be nothing, it looks like an invasion. pimples just fill with puss. I wouldn't not get a culture if that was on me.

Comment

you can't tell what it really is without a culture. it could be nothing, it looks like an invasion. pimples just fill with puss. I wouldn't not get a culture if that was on me.
                    I'm definitely going to.

Comment

putting vetericyn on it cant hurt.
                      "Smells like death in a bucket of chicken!"
                      http://www.elportavoz.com/

Comment

hey look at all the Iowan's I lived in winterset for seven years. look im waving at you as you wheel by.

Comment

Make sure you are routinely laundering your bedding, as often as possible to help with body acne.

Comment

Originally posted by tooley View Post
                            Make sure you are routinely laundering your bedding, as often as possible to help with body acne.
                            Everyday I do.

Comment

hey look at all the Iowan's I lived in winterset for seven years. look im waving at you as you wheel by.

Comment

Working...
                              X