Airing out the dick?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Richie View Post
    To those of you who are using the name Dick instead of Penis-Alyhigh and Jody. Think about what you are doing. I grew up with the name Dick, which is a nickname of Richard. What if I was to use your name in such a way. Maybe like-gotta scratch my Jody. Alyhigh, don't know your name but let me know so I can use it the way you use my name. JERK!
    Dont be a dick, Dick.... Are you really that uptight?
    - Rolling Thru Life -

Comment

There's a retired NASCAR driver named Dick Trickle. Think of the torment he's gone through.
      Just another tricky day. C5/6 incomplete, 43 years out.

You'll get through.

Comment

Originally posted by Tall Paul View Post
        There's a retired NASCAR driver named Dick Trickle. Think of the torment he's gone through.
        It's even worse on forms: Trickle, Dick
        stephen@bike-on.com

Comment

It's the beauty of the English language that words can nave multiple meanings, ie: Dick is acting like a dick over the airing out of a dick.

Comment

Originally posted by Richie View Post
            To those of you who are using the name Dick instead of Penis-Alyhigh and Jody. Think about what you are doing. I grew up with the name Dick, which is a nickname of Richard. What if I was to use your name in such a way. Maybe like-gotta scratch my Jody. Alyhigh, don't know your name but let me know so I can use it the way you use my name. JERK!
            Suck my dick!

Comment

Hi Alflyhigh,

The petal-like condom catheter that Nurse CWO wrote about is Men's Liberty. It should do just what you want. If you switch the condom catheters around, between the conventional style and the Men's Liberty petal-like style, you should have enough airing-out time to prevent skin breakdown etc.

Here's a training video about it.

Just be careful... it looks like the thing attaches so well that a guy could be hung from a ceiling joist by it!

Bob.
              "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle." - Philo of Alexandria

Comment

Originally posted by stephen212 View Post
                It's even worse on forms: Trickle, Dick
                One of our local sportswriters is named Peter Schmuck.
                Alan

Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.

Comment

Working...
                X