No announcement yet.

jelly like substance clogging catheter EMERGENCY HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it'd be good to go in and look inside the bladder. demand a cystoscopy.
    "Smells like death in a bucket of chicken!"
    http://www.elportavoz.com/

Comment

I agree. I would think minimally a cystoscope. Maybe a set of urodynamics, too.
      CKF
      The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

I go Wednesday so hopefully I will convince them to do at least a cystoscope.

I'm so glad to be out of the hospital. There is only one doctor that actually wash his hands. Then they put gloves on but touch everything else and then work on you. Bed rails, iv machines, everything you can think of. Why don't people have common sense? Hopefully this cold I got from THE HOSPITAL won't be too bad. As of right now I have a scratchy throat and a lot of mucus i news nose.

Comment

Originally posted by superfly611 View Post
          I go Wednesday so hopefully I will convince them to do at least a cystoscope.

I'm so glad to be out of the hospital. There is only one doctor that actually wash his hands. Then they put gloves on but touch everything else and then work on you. Bed rails, iv machines, everything you can think of. Why don't people have common sense? Hopefully this cold I got from THE HOSPITAL won't be too bad. As of right now I have a scratchy throat and a lot of mucus i news nose.
          you really should report this behavior. call your hospital and let them know and remember that the next time you're a patient, and you see this happening, you can demand they wash their hands and refuse to be examined until they follow protocol.
          "Smells like death in a bucket of chicken!"
          http://www.elportavoz.com/

Comment

Agree with above
            Definitely poor medical protocol regarding sterility Ewww Ewww Gross

These type of ugly strains killed my roommate years ago pnemunonia but I feel there was more to it .

As for the Gel substance being sp tubes are forieghn objects are you possibly allergic to latex ? or silicone ?

Comment

Agree with above
              Definitely poor medical protocol regarding sterility Ewww Ewww Gross

These type of ugly strains killed my roommate years ago pnemunonia but I feel there was more to it .

As for the Gel substance being sp tubes are forieghn objects are you possibly allergic to latex ? or silicone ?

Comment

really? i use the anti infective silver alloy catheters. i cant remember if they are latex.

Comment

Working...
                X