Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talk to your physician or pharmacist.
    CKF
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

going to try tizaidine tonite

scared to death but.... i am tired of my body being so out of sorts

Comment

I bite my 2 mg pills in half during the day with bachlophen and take a whole 2mg pill at night with bachlophen. Ive also learned that I cant take a zanaflex or bachlophen before eating or my bp will floor and I will feel like fainting. so if I'm eating a meal, I always take pills after.

if I am not having tight spasms I dont take a zanaflex. vjls, take a small amount and play it by ear. don't overdo yourself, you should notice a difference within 20 minutes of taking the zanaflex. CKF has good advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Lizbv View Post
          I bite my 2 mg pills in half during the day with bachlophen and take a whole 2mg pill at night with bachlophen. Ive also learned that I cant take a zanaflex or bachlophen before eating or my bp will floor and I will feel like fainting. so if I'm eating a meal, I always take pills after.

if I am not having tight spasms I dont take a zanaflex. vjls, take a small amount and play it by ear. don't overdo yourself, you should notice a difference within 20 minutes of taking the zanaflex. CKF has good advice.
          so your bp is affected hm so far i haven/t taken any i have not been to bad but ..

my bp plumments when i eat . its takes 2 to 3 hrs for back to normal got to love sci

Comment

I was taking Zanaflex and it made my heart rate to low, like low 30s, I was in the hospital at the time and they had a real hard time waking me. It was kind of scary waking up with eight people standing around the bed
            C4 incomplete since 1985

Comment

Originally posted by crppled007 View Post
              I was taking Zanaflex and it made my heart rate to low, like low 30s, I was in the hospital at the time and they had a real hard time waking me. It was kind of scary waking up with eight people standing around the bed
              thanks i needed to hear that they put a oacemaker in against my family wishes as mine was around 40 to 45 but that was natural for me

screw it no pills

Comment

Very interesting information for me. I tried Zanaflex recently and did not do well on it. And my treating physician and I determined I would go back on another medication. My husband was out of town and actually was like "honey how much wine have you had tonight?" Your speech is slurred and you sound drunk. FYI I was not drinking nor was I on call. I did not even think to check my heart rate and blood pressure until the next morning. I just knew I was dizzy, and of course his comment..... I think this is one to look up in the medical journals and also look at the prescribing information on my iPad.
                Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

Comment

Every person responds differently to a medication, which is why dozens of potential side effects are listed for every med - each one happened to at least one person.
                  Alan

Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.

Comment

its off the charts today I breathe deep and my legs go nuts no sore no uti feel great but dam they ae a bit.... any ideas its to early for drugs

Comment

Working...
                    X