Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone tried the CEO-TWO suppository?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone tried the CEO-TWO suppository?

The maker has a full-page ad in Action (SCI) magazine this month.

Peter, check out this other thread about Ceo-Twos, in which the always helpful gjnl has provided links to even more threads about them.
    It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience.

~Julius Caesar

Comment

I haven't heard any good reviews on CEO-Twos, Hip.

Half a Magic Bullet might be an alternative because I get the after burn and slight AD.

Comment

Enemeez foesn't have the afterburn.
        www.enemeez.com
        CWO
        The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

and the lab that makes Enemeez is working on a hand held ADL device to allow easier use of their product.

Comment

I like the enemeeze and use senna-s two tablets every night. Wish I could say it gets any easier, I know meat is really hard for me to digest. Balancing diet with not ever knowing when I am going to go is still a hard adjustment.
            JeAnNE L1Burst Fracture inc. 11/5/10

Live Well--Laugh often

Comment

Enemeez is a liquid version of docusate which is a stool softener. It also comes with benzocaine which is a local anesthetic in case there is extreme discomfort during the bowel program. My hospital doesn't supply CEO-2 so I haven't read an awful lot about them.

pbr
              The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Working...
              X