Blood and Cathing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stephen212 View Post
    I feel like we're all frantically pacing back and forth in the waiting area awaiting good news.
    X3. Todd, get well. We love you!!

Comment

yes, pacing!

trying to do my part and check his FB page regularly...nothing new posted as of this afternoon.

Comment

The other thread has some good news about Todd, he is more responsive today, moving in the right direction! Also, Wtf has an address for cards, if you want it please pm her.

Comment

Any news?

Comment

Originally posted by Cripply View Post
            Any news?
            There is a thread in the Members Forum that is following Todd's progress. A member named "wtf" is posting updates there when she gets some news.

All the best,
            GJ

Comment

Originally posted by KiranA View Post
              We've had our differences, but my heart sank when I read this. I sincerely hope you get better soon, and if you do, I'll apologize in real time, for whatever it's worth.
              All is forgiven, Kiran, please accept my apologies for my part as well.

Comment

I'm touched to read all the concerns. I fell ill on Monday the 11th of June. I apparently had sepsis. I came out the after almost three weeks. Now I'm home recovering.

Comment

YAY! You're back!!! How you feelin????

Comment

So glad you're home recovering and able to post, Todd!
                    MS with cervical and thoracic cord lesions

Comment

Originally posted by SharonD View Post
                      YAY! You're back!!! How you feelin????
                      Well, not like my old self yet, to be honest. They keep telling me it's part of the process considering all I went through. I went from someone who could transfer from the floor to my chair, to someone who can't transfer at all. I'm just trying to keep spirits up while I recover.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonnette View Post
                        So glad you're home recovering and able to post, Todd!
                        Thank you.

Comment

I know its hard sweetie but you will be back to your old self, just not as quickly as you'd like. Keep up the good work and stay strong!!!

Comment

I can't believe we're still talking about this.

Comment

Originally posted by Buck_Nastier View Post
                              I can't believe we're still talking about this.
                              stephen@bike-on.com

Comment

Hey Todd -- After spending 10 weeks in the hospital for two bouts with bacterial meningitis after two fusion surgeries, I get how frustrating it is when your brain is fully recovered long before your body is able to do the same.

Your hot bod will catch up, I promise! Get tons of rest, take in a lot of protein-based calories so it can heal and make it your daily goal to do a little more for yourself than the day before and you'll really begin to see and feel your strength and stamina returning.

I've never been happier that you're such a tenacious little shit as I was when I read you were doing better. Keep it up -- you're missed and needed here!
                                It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience.

~Julius Caesar

Comment

Working...
                                X