Our SCI Nurses ROCK!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you.
    Get involved in politics as if your life depended on it, because it does. -- Justin Dart

I shall not tolerate ignorance or hate speech on this site.

Comment

So true. I'm a new member but I am impressed and grateful for them taking the time to read and answer on this forum.

Comment

Me too, me too! Thanks too, to the regular posters who offer support and advice to those in need.
        Don - Grad Student Emeritus
        T3 ASIA A 26 years post injury

Comment

Thank yourself Donno - you're one of them!
          Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

CareCure SCI nurses gift us with their time and knowledge on a daily basis. And for that I am thankful.

Comment

I haven't posted in awhile but always check in to get info and learn things and I agree...the SCI nurses are great!!!...Thanks for all you do....

Lori

Comment

Many thanks to our great nurses! You are greatly appreciated... Many blessings!
                T-4 complete since 1973

Comment

Thank you for all the time and information you provide.
                  A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. ~Winston Churchill

Comment

Couldn't agree more with Jen Jen, they're just the best and we can't thank them enough.

Comment

Thank you so much for your assistance!!
                      ACDF C5/C6, C6/C7 9/2011& Central Cord Syndrome

Comment

Yes, they are very helpful. One of my favorite SCI_Nurse stories is the remote diagnosis in this thread, I posted about it last month: /forum/showpost.php?p=1467640&postcount=24 .

Comment

Absolutely! I doubt I'm the only one who trusts the team of CC nurses more than majority of medical professionals we interact with in the physical world.

Thank you, CC Nurses, for being so generous with your time and your knowledge! You all are the best of your profession.
                          It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience.

~Julius Caesar

Comment

Nurse know too much... but that's good!

Thank you all.
                            Alan

Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.

Comment

Great advice, commonsense and had it not been for KLD I would not have started traveling again post SCI. Thank you for my health and for lunch in a caravansari, for finding a tiny dolphin in the ancient brick work of the Haj Sofia, a hangover in Cancun and dinner with my husband in a restaurant we ate in many times in Rome while we were assigned there. Everyone who treats vets with such care ROCKS!
                              Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

Comment

I agree! Thank you so much SCI nurses! I don't know what a lot of us would do without you all!
                                Life is a lesson you learn when you're through.

Comment

Working...
                                X