X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*** bravo ***
    Wife of Chad (C4/5 since 1988), mom of a great teenager

Comment

A good nurse is worth more than a dozen doctors! (Because the nurses DO stuff.)
      NYC Disability Forum (@DisabledNYC on Twitter)

Comment

I have a secret crush on KLD, but they all rock.

Comment

They are wonderful people.

Comment

The best of the best...worldwide.

Thank y'all and Dr. Young.
            Millard
            ''Life's tough... it's even tougher if you're stupid!'' -- John Wayne

Comment

I really appreciate your kindness, practicality as well as common sense. You help make our lives livable without making our lives "medicalized", while taking care of our medical issues. You are also alot of fun and show you are real people, all while not being paid a penny! Dr.Wise Young also is an increadably interesting and helpful person who shows his love of life, and high intelect. THANK YOU ALL!!!
              Disability is not a medical problem with social issues, but rather a social problem with medical issues.
              Franklin D. Rosevelt

Comment

Yes! This site has given me so much valuable info - both from fellow users and the nurses! I really appreciate all the time you nurses take to volunteer here!!

Comment

I agree1 You are the best! I get so much info and ideas of things to do for myself to be safer, weller, deal with issues better! You're wonderful people! Thanks

Comment

You will find a guide to preserving shoulder function @
                    http://www.rstce.pitt.edu/RSTCE_Reso...imb_Injury.pdf

See my personal webpage @
                    http://cccforum55.freehostia.com/

Comment

Originally posted by SCIfor55yrs. View Post
                      No kidding 55! I've learned more from SCI nurses than anyone around here.
                      And quick answers when I'm in a panic trapped home in a snowstorm.

Comment

I think nearly all the things I know about SCI I have learn from the SCI nurses on CC. How are you doing Jen?
                        TH 12, 43 years post

Comment

Here is my shout out to the nurses....our personal experience is that many of the doctors and medical staff we visit for various SCI issues are not SCI literate...I know many here share this challenge so when we are able to have this invaluable resource...these awesome nurses and Dr Young too...it makes the biggest difference in our lives.
                          So often the smallest piece of advice makes the biggest difference in quality of life and healing.

To all of the nurses....you are soooooo important to us!!! It should be said that you make a difference in our lives.

THANK YOU

Comment

Yes, I commend them for their wonderful knowledge and willingness to share it freely. Thank you very much!
                            Incomplete T-12/L-1

Comment

They're all great and provide much needed info here, it is very giving of them. Also KLD works hours each day helping remove spam from this site.
                              Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
                              Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Comment

Couldn't agree more - thanks for the reminder Jen - they are the virtual backbone of CareCure - I wouldn't know what I know if not for their expertise!

Thank you - thank you - thank you !!!

Obieone
                                ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
                                Jane Siberry

Comment

Working...
                                X