Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best wishes Jenn!

Comment

Good luck Jenn, I don't do praying, but I'll be thinking positive thoughts for you. Please keep us posted, and if you get bored, maybe you'll do a second installment on your story! So glad that your brother can take you.
      Don - Grad Student Emeritus
      T3 ASIA A 27 years post injury

Comment

Good luck with the surgery!

Comment

Sending you are best wishes sweetie. Hope they give you lots of TLC, if not raise hell.

Comment

Best wishes to you! I hoppe you will be feeling 100% better by this time next week!

Mary
            C5/6 complete 10/27/2009 MVA

"I'm going to try defying gravity." Elphaba in "Wicked"

Comment

Good luck with the surgery and hope you have a speedy recovery.
              A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. ~Winston Churchill

Comment

Best wishes to you with the surgery, and have a speedy recovery!

Comment

Hi Jenn,

I hope this is finally the beginning of the end of your seemingly ne'er ending array of health related problems. You need some good news- for a change. If I were a praying person I'd be busy as a beaver for ya but since I'm not I'll instead be thinking good healing thoughts and vibing them up north.

Come on down south and I'll be your nurse maid for awhile. I even have one of those brass bells with the wooden handle on it that patients use to summon their needs with. Ringggg-ringggg...... get me this - get me that - I need a sponge bath - etc. After a day or two of listening to that thing ring I may have to take it out back and hammer it into silence!

Best wishes for a successful surgical result and to a speedy recovery. And to the expertise of your surgeon and the steadiness of his hands.

Take care,

Bob.
                  "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle." - Philo of Alexandria

Comment

My very best wishes on a successful surgery, quick convalescence, and completely positive outcome!
                    MS with cervical and thoracic cord lesions

Comment

Good luck
                      TH 12, 43 years post

Comment

Thanks all! Careful Bob, you're one of my favourites on here and I just might take you up on that! I love bells that summon people. LOL
                        Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

Good luck darlin' and i hope all goes smooth, they treat you well and you have a speedy recovery!

ps. a nice recovery in Florida sounds like a tempting offer jenn

Comment

Sending healing vibes and wishes that this is the turning point when everything starts going your way.
                            It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience.

~Julius Caesar

Comment

Originally posted by thehipcrip View Post
                              Sending healing vibes and wishes that this is the turning point when everything starts going your way.
                              x2. good luck Jenn.
                              Embrace uncertainty. Hard problems rarely have easy solutions. Jonah Lehrer

Comment

Will be thinking of you and wishing all the best for your speedy recovery.

Comment

Working...
                                X