Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

condom sizes

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    condom sizes

    I have been using urocare texas condoms forever and they work. Problem is the large size is 35mm and I have out grown it. I can't find anything larger then 35mm so I was wondering what other folks are doing as I do not have an abnormally big penis. thanx in advance Bruce
    ps Still miss the Smith and Nephew Skin Bond

    #2
    Sportaid has some brands that go up to 40mm. An example can be found below.

    http://www.sportaid.com/freedom-clea....html?&cat=373

    Comment


      #3
      It appears that Urocare makes a 40mm. See this link.
      http://www.urocare.com/products/Uro-...lCatheters.php

      All the best,
      GJ

      Comment


        #4
        mY USUAL supplier Care medical says their supply chain is out of stock of Urocare texas condoms and have been for at least 5 months when I last looked into it. I e-mailed sportaid to see if they have any. thanx for the leads. Bruce

        Comment


          #5
          Sportaid got back to me and they can't get 40 mm only 35 mm like my old supplier. Seems like Urocare stopped making the larger size. What is everyone else using if they can't get the size they need?

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by bruceofmaui View Post
            Sportaid got back to me and they can't get 40 mm only 35 mm like my old supplier. Seems like Urocare stopped making the larger size. What is everyone else using if they can't get the size they need?
            And all this time I thought you got the hot chicks with your Maui condo....

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by bruceofmaui View Post
              Sportaid got back to me and they can't get 40 mm only 35 mm like my old supplier. Seems like Urocare stopped making the larger size. What is everyone else using if they can't get the size they need?
              Haven't used condom caths in decades, but I would suggest calling Phil Dye at UTI Medical (877-786-7884; 877-STOP-UTI) and see if he can source them for you. He's got access to just about everything. Tell him hello from CareCure!
              stephen@bike-on.com

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by bruceofmaui View Post
                Sportaid got back to me and they can't get 40 mm only 35 mm like my old supplier. Seems like Urocare stopped making the larger size. What is everyone else using if they can't get the size they need?
                Sorry I wasn't any help. It has been years since I wore an external catheter, but when I did I used the self adhesive styles. I don't know if they come in a size larger than 35mm, but you might search the internet to see what is available. Here are some links to articles that might be helpful in selecting a new style of catheter to use:
                http://www.seekwellness.com/.../mana...-catheters.htm

                http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/488560_6

                Here is a product that you might consider since it doesn't have a condom sleeve at all.
                http://www.healthproductsforyou.us/p...-Catheter.html

                All the best,
                GJ

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by gjnl View Post
                  Sorry I wasn't any help. It has been years since I wore an external catheter, but when I did I used the self adhesive styles. I don't know if they come in a size larger than 35mm, but you might search the internet to see what is available. Here are some links to articles that might be helpful in selecting a new style of catheter to use:
                  http://www.seekwellness.com/.../mana...-catheters.htm

                  http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/488560_6

                  Here is a product that you might consider since it doesn't have a condom sleeve at all.
                  http://www.healthproductsforyou.us/p...-Catheter.html

                  All the best,
                  GJ

                  COLOPLAST makes 40mm

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by bruceofmaui View Post
                    I have been using urocare texas condoms forever and they work. Problem is the large size is 35mm and I have out grown it.
                    You think you've got problems? I'm having to down size!

                    These people do a 40mm but I don't know if they're available in the US...

                    http://www.manfred-sauer.co.uk/sheaths.asp

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Timaru View Post
                      You think you've got problems? I'm having to down size!
                      Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! Me too DAMN IT!!!!!!!
                      L1 Complete - Injury 3/12/06 - Grateful to be alive!!!!

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Try this up to 40mm

                        http://www.coloplast.com.au/Products...28Coloplast%29

                        Comment


                          #13
                          I use those ones exactly (coloplast), and they are perfect (not too sticky, the right amount). And i get from them here 40mm (at least in spain) with no problem, although they told me 40 is the bigger they make, so try not to grow your penis anymore hahaha.
                          Don't ask what clinical trials can do for you, ask what you can do for clinical trials.

                          Fenexy: Proyecto Volver a Caminar

                          http://www.fenexy.org (soon in english too)

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X