I Need Some Good Vibrations!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Need Some Good Vibrations!

Please keep me in your thoughts/prayers/meditations/etc. I am scheduled for surgery next Monday 3/22. I have a wicked sore throat, and I really don't want to get sick and have the surgery delayed. Also, I'm nervous about what's creating the need for surgery. I have a bladder cyst that needs to be removed and biopsied (sp?). This has to be done under general anesthesia because my doc may have to place a stent from my right kidney to my bladder. I understand this is very painful. Also, I tend to get bradycardic when my body gets stressed.

I know this sounds like a lot of worrying, but I would appreciate any positive vibes you can send my way!

Thanks.
    "The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off." -Gloria Steinem

Good vibes, fingers crossed, and all that. I hope it goes smoothly.

It didn't happen, but my friend was supposed to have a stent like you describe after removal of kidney stones. The doctor said the stent might be uncomfortable, but didn't say it would be actually painful. Hopefully, that'll be the case for you.

Comment

Obie
      ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
      Jane Siberry

Comment

Good vibratons your way.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVL3b...eature=related

Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch. If these abs don't make you feel better, nothing will. Good luck!
          Blog:
          Does This Wheelchair Make My Ass Look Fat?

Comment

Prayers coming your way!
            T-4 complete since 1973

Comment

Good vibes and thoughts your way as well as keeping you in prayers and meditation. Will be thinking about you, wishing and hoping the best.

Comment

good luck , God bless you. Dinaine any time just drop me an IM.
                oh well

Comment

Got ten kittehs thrumming all kinds of good vibrations for you on top of the good thoughts the HipHubby and I are sending you way. I have good feelings that this procedure will give you the answers you need to finally get these problems resolved.

Big hugs, my friend -- all good things are being channeled your way.
                  It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience.

~Julius Caesar

Comment

Hi Danine,

I had a stent placed as you described a few years ago. It was not painful but occasionally was uncomfortable. You shouldn't have any problems with it.

Good luck,
                    Millard
                    ''Life's tough... it's even tougher if you're stupid!'' -- John Wayne

Comment

Good luck Danine, I hope you're feeling better real soon.

Comment

Good luck and a big hug
                        TH 12, 43 years post

Comment

Put your hands on the computer and feel the love.
                          Foolish

"We have met the enemy and he is us."-POGO.

"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."~Edgar Allan Poe

"Dream big, you might never wake up!"- Snoop Dogg

Comment

the ketamine kittie brigade and I have you in our thoughts and prayers
                            Kindly,

The Ketamine Kitty

All the tears, all the pain, all the rage through the night (apolgies to the rewrite) RR

Next time I die make sure I'm gone,
                            don't leave 'em nothing to work on JT

And I ain't nothin but a dream JM

Comment

I'll be praying for you Danine. May God bless you & keep you safe.

{hugs} Mona
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X