Bowel programs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bowel programs

Hey - just wondering if other have this or know of a reason for this? Every time I do my program and have a BM, my stomach (?) sounds like a coffee percolater afterwards. Is this normal or any reason why this would happen? makes me think that I am not "empty" and fear of a embarassing accident afterwards later in the day. I never had this before in my last 22 years of being in the chair except for the last 6 months or so.

chnage your diet at all? new vitamins?
    Get involved in politics as if your life depended on it, because it does. -- Justin Dart

I shall not tolerate ignorance or hate speech on this site.

Comment

not at all

Comment

maybe gas that was stuck that is now free to move about the colon....
        "Impossible is Nothing" - Adidas Slogan

Comment

Not only gas but other feces are able to move through. The stimulation that you give your intestines during a bowel program is not just locally, but does stimulate the colon, as a whole.

CKF
          The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Working...
          X