Has anyone had flap done and preg...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone had flap done and preg...

I was wondering if any girl had to have a flap surgury while they were pregent?
    Diane
    Familyfunpowersports.com

No, but congratulations on the pregnancy!

Comment

HI,
      Congrats on your pregnancy!
      I don't know of anyone who had this situation but how far along are you and have your scheduled your flap surgery? How many weeks would you be when the procedure is done?

AAD
      The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Wow hun congrats! Thats an exciting new development. So excited for you
        "The impossible is just that which hasn't been done yet.Impossible is nothing"

Comment

I used to get so frustrated when I was in my early twenties .. because I was always the first. First to make my schools accessible ... to make employers aware ... even my stupid bank made themselves more accessible when I started showing up!

I used to get downright mad about it. Then something my brother said to me one day changed all that, "You're a pioneer!"

lol

I'm sorry I have no further advice or experience in this area ... but if no one has any other useful advice, you're the pioneer to help someone else!!! Definitely interested in how this turns out!!!
          Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

Working...
          X