Pressure Sore Best Practice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pressure Sore Best Practice

I am currently researching what the current best practice procedures are around:

- preventing pressure sores
    - treating pressure sores

Does anyone know or know where I can find this information.... I have been trawling the web with no cigar.

Any help would be appreciated. Many thanks.

Hi cj,

Here is an article that provides several good links:
    http://www.ncscims.org/home/Research...9/Default.aspx

Also, the SCI Consortium has a document covering this area-I will have to get back with you with the link, unless someone has the link handy.

AAD
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

This site has a sticky on pressure sores.

Comment

Originally posted by cj_kennedy View Post
        I am currently researching what the current best practice procedures are around:

- preventing pressure sores
        - treating pressure sores

Does anyone know or know where I can find this information.... I have been trawling the web with no cigar.

Any help would be appreciated. Many thanks.
        Hi CJ_Kennedy,

There's a sticky at the top of this forum. Or click HERE.

Bob.
        "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle." - Philo of Alexandria

Comment

Thank you very much for this...much appreciated

Comment

Working...
          X