with wound care, can't get uro supplies from provider

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

with wound care, can't get uro supplies from provider

Medicare being Medicare, seems they will only pay one provider at a time, so I can't my supplies from UroMed. I suppose that means the agency providing the wound nurse has to handle those supplies? How do I arrange that?

Thanks,
    Alan

Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.

Call the RN in charge of your case. Go over all the supplies you need, including brands and sizes. Be sure they are getting the right ones and arranging delivery. This would include wound care, bowel care, bladder care, etc.

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

I will do that. She'll be here Wednesday for the latest check ("they're improving, just not healing as quickly as we'd like.") She's very nice, and very concerned about my wounds and my pains, but has only been able to help with the former.
      Alan

Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.

Comment

Home health needs to supply untill you are finished with them.

Comment

Working...
        X