Enemeez and AD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enemeez and AD

I used to use generic docusate sodium suppositories and switched to Enemeez Plus. I've used them 4 time now and I'm getting AD from them. My face and forehead sweat though the whole process. I never had this problem with suppositories. I noticed the Enemeez applicator nozzles is very long, should it really be shoved 3 inchs into the rectum? Could this be the problem.
    Shouldn't this stuff just be working on the anus muscle and not way up in the rectum. btw i used to use theravac with no problem.
    Wish I didn't know now what I didn't know then.
    Bob Seger

I used magic bullets for 17 yrs.
    Tried enemeez one time & never again.
    AD & sick as a dog.
    Back to magic bullets.
    sigpic

Comment

Then go back to what you rwere using. They work by stimulating the peristalsis, maybe too much stimulation for you.
      CWO
      The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Working...
      X