No announcement yet.

Blepharospasm problem

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Blepharospasm problem

    I have had twitching eye problem in my left eye for one month now and it is driving me so crazy. Does anyone know why I have this problem?
    Which doctor I should go to: Neurologist or Ophtalmologist?
    Thank you

    Do you have a spinal cord injury? These forums are for those with this or similar conditions.

    Most eyelid twitching like this is due to stress. You might want to talk to a psychologist instead of a physician.

    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.